|The one-rack Foxy R1 fraction collector can be adapted to a broad spectrum of applications. The units can distribute fractions into 96 well microplates, standard tube sizes, and bottles. For essentially unlimited volumes, funnel racks can direct fluids to any collection vessel or downstream process.
- Collect peaks of interest separately using any combination of slope, level, and time window reliably separates peaks by monitoring detector output, so you don’t have to expend glassware on no-interest effluent.
- Collect uniform fractions by time, drop count, or pumped volume.
- Stores up to 8 collection methods.
- Choice of available racks (specify when ordering).
- Coldroom-friendly design
- Sturdy cast aluminum frame
- Easy to use symbolic touch screen interface
- Built-in Ethernet and RS-232 communication capabilities
- Faster tube changes
- µL delay volume between diverter valve and drop former
- Flow rates to 25 mL/minute
- HPLC collection
- Low-pressure biochromatography
- Protein and peptide purification
Options and Accessories
- Size fractions by pumped volume when using Isco’s Tris ® pump.
- Optional 125 mL/min kit